Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Good deal on a Britax Parkway SGL?

I ordered a Britax Parkway SGL in Tango from Kohl's last night for $106 including tax. Was that a decent deal or should I keep hunting? The pink one at Target would have been the same price with Redcard but it's out of stock.

I'm not in a huge rush as DD is not complaining about riding harnessed in her Nautilus and it doesn't expire until November but I do need a narrow option for dh's car sometimes.
    Daniele
    dd1 born/died 4/30/03
    ds1 11yo and 5 stepping it
    dd2 8yo and riding in a Parkway SGL
    ds2 4yo and riding in a Frontier CT and a Tranzitions

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Good deal on a Britax Parkway SGL?

That's a good price! Lowest I've seen is around $110 on Amazon.