Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: 2014 foonf

2014 foonf

I may be in the market for a foonf this spring and am trying to decide if the 2014 is worth the extra $. I know the buckle is longer, new colors, new easier to install rf bar, and the new stickers. But I heard word of mouth that the fabric is softer but can't find that info anywhere? Anyone else hear this or can confirm or deny?? Hehe

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 2014 foonf

Quote Originally Posted by Calesmom View Post
    But I heard word of mouth that the fabric is softer but can't find that info anywhere? Anyone else hear this or can confirm or deny?? Hehe
    The fabric used in the 2014 Foonf is the same as the 2013 Foonf. There is a variation between drift (non-crypton), the other solid colors which are crypton fabric, and Tokidoki. Tokidoki colors will feel the same as the Paul Frank did.

Crypton fabrics are softer than the non-crypton drift. Hope this helps.

Trudy ~ CRST-IT and Child Passenger Safety Advocate