FS MR with Alma and Cuddle

Kel

SOLD with Alma cover. CUDDLE cover only left. 40 Shipped. Like New.

Hi all. I need to destash badly, yet again . So my MR has to go.
DOM 4/13. It coming with an almost new cuddle set. All pieces. AND an Alma set. Alma's harness covers were missing so I put a extra pink cuddle set on it, and it matches very nice. Alma is in Great condition also.

125 Shipped.

Thanks Kelley

Last edited:
ADS

Kel

They both have the more original flat style. I can text pics if you'd like. Wal mart still sells cuddle online I think. Its where I got mine from s few month ago. Alms is purple and pink. Their both beautiful.

macmomma

Ok let me think about it. I had really wanted to thick insert- I foster infants and will usually have infants only so I prefer the other insert. :eek:

Kel

You should search some pics. The flatter insert worked great. It's one reason I ordered the cuddle. It also last longer. My DD was 1 wks when we used our old Mr with the same insert. She was born 6lbs 6oz. I didn't take a pic. But there's a thread somewhere with babies in MRs I think. HTH.

FLmom

I'm interested in either one of the cover sets if you decide to sell one off separately in the future.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC