Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Any leads on great Radian deals?

The best I've found today is $208 for a R100 or $210 for R120. Can anybody beat that? Not too picky on color.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Any leads on great Radian deals?

If you did Kohls and used a kohls card with the code XMAS30 it brings the price of the r100 to 182 plus tax with $30 kohls cash, the R120 would be $210 plus tax with $40 kohls cash

Yeah, I found the Kohls R100 when I got home (I was posting from my phone). It wasn't showing up on my phone so I assumed they were out of stock.

I ended up ordering the R120 from Kohl's anyway for my friend. She is going to want to use it with their next kid too, possibly from birth, so we felt the extra $28 for the infant insert & extra weight limits was worthwhile for maximum flexibility.

She doesn't have a Kohl's Card and she is letting me keep the Kohl's Cash so all in all it turns out to be a good deal for us both. It is due to arrive on my porch Christmas Eve. I may have to take it over and play Santa with it. LOL.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

5. Thank You from:

If you're still looking BabiesRus has the radian r120 for 123.00 right now online only.

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by sammiejo21 View Post
    If you're still looking BabiesRus has the radian r120 for 123.00 right now online only.
    I'm not seeing the R120 at all on their site...maybe at that price, they're all out of stock?

CPS Fanatic

Oh man. I was looking for one yesterday. wish I had seen this!