Best price on Frontier 90 & Click Connect 40

bairnns

So here I am again. I've been picking at the brains of the good folks here for some 6 mos. while I try to decide with what to replace my soon to expire original Go Hybrid and KeyFit 30. Thank you all!!

I am happily settled on the Britax Frontier 90 for the former and reluctantly on the Graco Click Connect 40 for the latter. REALLY wish the Click Connect had the push-on LATCH connectors and installed as easily as my KeyFit has, but its versatility and no-rethread harness for different sized kids are going to be invaluable as a child care provider, so I guess I'm giving up my easy install in exchange for easy harness adjustment and ability to accommodate taller toddlers. I do prefer an infant seat w/base over a convertible (I could go into detail why but my posts are long enough!)

Down to the wire now- the KeyFit expires in Jan '14 and tho the Go has another 6 mos hubby says do both before year end so he (a CPA) can deduct the expenses. At this point I am only waiting for the best possible deal at a brick and mortar. I'm more of a hands on shopper and my one attempt to order a CRS through Amazon was disastrous- I received a 2 year old seat among other things. Amazon came thru, but only after their seller refused the return and I had to put out $90 to ship it back, which Amazon refunded not as cash but as credit on 'sold by Amazon' items only. Overall, I am satisfied with their customer service but it is a hassle I do not wish to repeat.

So I am wondering what you advise- Black Friday? Is there any pattern to BRU 20% off coupons or, better yet, 25% trade in deals that I can anticipate? I am in Southern California within reasonable driving distance of Los Angeles, so I can access urban branches of most of the big chain stores.

TIA,

Lori

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
CC40 is a BRU exclusive, so look around for a 20% coupon (or buy on a Saturday, apply for a credit card, 15% off for being approved plus 10% for buying on a Saturday). Not sure about a Frontier... is there anywhere else you can buy one in store locally to you? Like buy buy baby? Best deal they have is that same BRU deal on Saturday, possibly including a free $40 Britax accessory kit (that deal is over tomorrow).
Nothing good for black friday except a graco nautilus, and I don't even know how cheap that'll be.

(edit...duh, ps, you are kind of central to any good baby stores, I guess you need to just scour local (online) ads for better FR deals?)

bairnns

Thank you SO much for your tip. I bought them today- used the credit card application discount PLUS 20% off on the Graco, paid $134 plus tax. For the Britax, I used a tip I got from a BRU salesman- they will price match with Amazon (only Amazon's own price). Today the Frontier 90 was on sale on Amazon for $229, which BRU matched and THEN applied the credit card discount, bringing it to $175 plus tax. WAY better than I had even hoped!

Lori

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC