Audi Q5 convertible car seat

U

Unregistered

I have twins and will be switching from infant car seats to convertible. Does anyone know of convertible seats that I can put behind the driver and passenger that will give me enough room to be able to drive? I have been searching a few forums and have not found much information.

ADS

Keeyamah

I have twins and will be switching from infant car seats to convertible. Does anyone know of convertible seats that I can put behind the driver and passenger that will give me enough room to be able to drive? I have been searching a few forums and have not found much information.

Just a few questions to help us personalize our recommendations for you:

1) what year is your car?
2) how old are your twins?
3) how long do you want to RF them?
4) how much do they weigh?
5) how tall are they?
6) are they longer in the torso than legs (ie are their shirts bigger than their pants or other way around?)

With that info we should be able to help you find the right car seat(s) for your precious cargo.

U

Unregistered

I have a 2013 - currently using britax bsafe infant seats

I want to keep them rf until at least 2yr old

They are still small and will be in the infant carriers for a while - I'm just trying to prepare for the day when I'll have to move them to convertibles and I'm a little nervous b/c the infant carriers just fit with enough room for me to be comfortable to drive...

calihannah

I have a Diono Radian RXT in a 2012 Q5 behind the passenger seat rear-facing and can sit reasonably comfortably in front of it. I am using the angle adjuster. I'm 5'10" with really long legs, so I probably need more front seat room than most passengers. My husband is 6'4" and also needs a fair amount of room. The RXT could go behind him if needed, again using the angle adjuster.

We also used a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible rear-facing behind the passenger for awhile. It also fit well rear-facing and gave enough room to the front passenger. The right-most pic in my signature shows the Peg in the Q5.

Hope that helps!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC