Here's an idea

dd9736

How does everyone feel about posting pictures of your L/O's in their seats when they came home from the hospital, and a recent one in the car. I think it would be cool to see how they've grown

Here is DS when we brought him home, I didn't know then what I know now.
P1010684.jpg

And here is him last month on a trip to manitoba, and I couldn't decide, so there's two.
P1000930.jpg

P1000813.jpg

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Your ds is a real cutie pie.

That pillow around his head in the last picture is an after market product not recommended for use with seats though.

I was admittedly anal before bringing either kiddo home from the hospital.

DD
of50332443.jpg

Ds
JonasOct06062.jpg

Most recent car pic of dd is in my siggy. I need to take a new car pic of ds, but here's one that's a couple months old.

carseat2ndfolderstartjuly07002.jpg

dd9736

it's actually not on the carseat at all, it's a neck pillow for an older child, but I put it over his head as a sleep support. I was using the stuffed toy beside him before, but found it caused his head to flop forward, and recieving blankets for a 10 month old are admittedly hard to remember.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC