Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Question best shot at a diono radian rxt on sale?

Hi there! I'm in the market for either 2 or 4 Diono Radian RXTs. If I can score a great price, I'll get all 4 now, but I think eventually I'll need to get 4 anyway, so that's why I'm here. I have done some snooping around the forum here and see that some of you gals are super awesome at knowing when and where the deals are, so I'm hoping to get some help from you. We're not in a huge rush, but my son has about 4 pounds to go in his infant seat, so it's looming. What's the likelihood that these will go on sale again at any retailer, online or in person, before the end of the year? What kinds of sales should I hold out for (BOGOF/1/2)? Have any of you ever seen these seats on the daily deals sites?

Thanks so much for any help you can give me!

OH, I wanted to add that I have Amazon Prime, if that makes any difference.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician
    Car seats tend to just have a sale price rather than be lets say 1/2 off or or bogo. Kohls with kohls cash and stacking coupons seems to be where some of the best car seat deals are coming from lately.

4. Thank You from:

Re: best shot at a diono radian rxt on sale?

thanks nannykates!! i've never shopped at kohl's before, so i signed up for their customer rewards thing, or whatever they call it, and will keep an eye out for sales, etc.

If you sign up for a kohls credit card you become eligible for 30% off coupons vs 20% if you use a regular cc. I have heard (YMMV) that you can use a gift card and still get the 30% off but have never tried it. Also if you have time you could buy two at 30% off $339-30%=$237.99 x 2 =$475, then you will get $10 kohls cash for every $50 you spend = $90, then use that in 2 weeks to buy the next one for $237.99-$90= $147.99. If your willing to spend another 3 dollars on the last one you buy you will get an extra $10 in kohls cash for a future purchase (providing they have a kohls cash promotion running, but they seem to quite frequently, and I know stores at least will except expired kohls cash, not sure about online).

so it looks like kohl's has a 20% F&F deal right now (FFREWARD) but i'm not sure if that's off the sale price already listed on their website. i have never shopped at kohl's before. any ideas? tia!

bump

Kohl's next 30% off with Kohl's card/merchandise credit is October 17-27. You also earn $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent from October 17-23. If you don't have a Kohl's card/merchandise credit you can get 20% off during this time.
    Riding in a 2014 Honda Odyssey
    DS1 July 2010 40 pounds 43" FF in a Congo Frontier 90
    and DS2 Nov 2012 27 pounds 36" ERF in a Faux Hawk Foonf

If I sign up for a kohls card while I'm purchasing 2 dionos, do I get a 30% coupon then? I got the 20% one in email today (expires tomorrow)