Infant car-seat compatible stroller for air travel?

ecdyses

We're taking our first trip with both kids (older DS 3 years old, young DD 3 months) and I don't think our current strollers will be ideal for travel. I'd like to buy a new stroller that has the following characteristics:

- Lightweight (under 20 lb total)
- Umbrella fold
- Infant carseat adaptor (Graco Snugride 30)
- Full or near full recline
- Foot rest
- Ideally less than $200

We will need this to get DD to airplane with her carseat (we don't have a snap n go and our day-to-day stroller is a City Mini with carseat adaptor which seems to bulky for checking on the plane and fitting in the trunk of a rental car with baggage) and also use the stroller for DS at our destination (so a snap n go won't work).

I was looking at the Zooper Twist but no one around here has one I can see in person. I've also heard that some of the Cybexes and maybe the Inglesinas have umbrella folds but can take a carseat? I guess the Maclarens don't take carseats anymore?

Any others?

Thanks!

ADS

JlynnB

Albee Baby still has the red Britax B-Nimble on sale for $89.99. It comes with an adapter to use Graco seats. We just got one and it seems nice. Our baby is due is November so we've put it together but haven't actually used it yet, but I think it would work for you.

wnkw

We pretty much only used our b-nimble (instead of b-ready, bjcm, or b-agile) with a car seat. With the weight of a car seat, the diaper bags that hook on handles worked great!

wavegal

Peg perego Plikos take a carseat and have an umbrella fold. I also like they have the stand on the back and a really nice canopy like the city mini too...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC