Check out my new (to me) Purple Zapp...

ADS

andbabiesmake4

I --loved-- our Zapp. My *only* issue was that because there was not storage and I was using it mainly at the Farmer's Market where it was busy and the e3 took up too much room... the bags would cause it too tip over if we weren't careful :whistle: Good thing the handle bars hit the ground and the bebe's head didn't :cool:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I --loved-- our Zapp. My *only* issue was that because there was not storage and I was using it mainly at the Farmer's Market where it was busy and the e3 took up too much room... the bags would cause it too tip over if we weren't careful :whistle: Good thing the handle bars hit the ground and the bebe's head didn't :cool:

Lol, not exactly the best choice for loading up on farm fresh veggies for the week :rolleyes: The Mountain Buggy Breeze is tiny-ish and has a limitless bag weight (I loaded mine up a few times, like, with carseats... lol)...tell me if you want an orange cabana stripe :cool:

andbabiesmake4

Lol, not exactly the best choice for loading up on farm fresh veggies for the week :rolleyes: The Mountain Buggy Breeze is tiny-ish and has a limitless bag weight (I loaded mine up a few times, like, with carseats... lol)...tell me if you want an orange cabana stripe :cool:

lol thanks.. dh would love that ;)
no i swapped my zapp out for a P3.. i love it :thumbsup:

andbabiesmake4

I've always coveted one of those... Wonder what my issue is that I never bought one...? I'm wacko (I've had some very odd strollers in my stable... :rolleyes:)

hahaha me too!! that's why i finally bought one. i've been thru a trillion strollers and this was one that i always eyed up.. even while pushing my phil & ted's (which i adore :love: ) dh will be happy when we're out of the stroller-age ;)

sorry too hijack this thread! hah

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
It's so pretty...and it so would drive me bonkers. :D

A) No basket
B) The width of the back wheels...

When I test drove Melissa's (lovinwaves) I kept getting hung up on clothing racks in JCPenney's...LOL

lovinwaves

It's so pretty...and it so would drive me bonkers. :D

A) No basket
B) The width of the back wheels...

When I test drove Melissa's (lovinwaves) I kept getting hung up on clothing racks in JCPenney's...LOL

HAHA I was thinking of you and how freakin' HIGH you like your handlebars. I couldn't believe it when you jacked up my Baby Jogger Handlebar :ROTFLMAO:

Yeah the downfall of the Quinny is it's short handles.

But, the new models have a basket and four wheels.

Aren't you tall Joolsey?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, and what the heck is the dealy-o with the hood on the Volo?

Why on earth do you have it up there "trucker hat style"??:p:D

Good Eye! It's a Silver Cross hood! I like it so much better than the Volo hood...taller, and it has a pocket on the back for my keys.
The Zapp is my wide-store stroller... doesn't need storage, just to fold tiny so I can cram Ikea furniture in the car, lol. (MBUS for neighborhood walks, Aria for the mall, MB Breeze for the zoo, Volo in the garage for when I forget the right one for everything else...):thumbsup:

thepramqueen

It's the U.S. version that has the two front wheels vs. the one wheel like the Euro version. Euro still has the the wheel in the front and two in the back. the front wheel has been split to widen the stance and cut down on the tipping over sideways nad to meet the standards here in the U.S. You can still get the Euro but ahrd to find in the U.S. I got my euro version on Ebay and have to say like it better than my U.S. version ( it rattles like crazy). I sold my euro b/c it didn't have the adjustable height on the shoulder straps. The U.S version adjusts (straps) and has a basket unlike the Euro one I had. They Euro version might now come with a basket since mine was an 06 model. The handle bars are perfect for me 4'11'' ( shorty) I feel for those that are taller they sure are short. Have you seen the valco bugster/ It's got what the zapp lacks a seat taht reclines,and nap bar! Joovey is comign out with a knock off of the zapp! Crazy!

HAHA I was thinking of you and how freakin' HIGH you like your handlebars. I couldn't believe it when you jacked up my Baby Jogger Handlebar :ROTFLMAO:

Yeah the downfall of the Quinny is it's short handles.

But, the new models have a basket and four wheels.

Aren't you tall Joolsey?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC