Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carrot cake CCO cover

SOLD

I have a complete carrot cake CCO cover, includes harness pads and one piece infant insert.

Pilling at bottom where feet go and a couple snags on the infant insert part and a mark but I haven't washed yet so should probably come out. Smoke free dog friendly home.

$30 shipped or make an offer.

I have pics I will upload when this goes up.
    Last edited by munchkin; 09-07-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Carrot cake CCO cover

Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

morena254

Interested... would you take 20??

morena254

Im having issues with my phone...not sure if you have gotten my private messages....

but have sent you several since yesterday.... please look and see if you received them...thanks a lot!!
    Andbi agree with thebprice just sent me...just need an invoice