Bonnie Togs 20% off all car seats

tiger926

I was so excited to have a Bonnie Togs open in our city as they sell Britax seats, well imagine my surprise today when we stopped in and all car seats are on sale for 20% off! The reason - they are no longer carrying car seats at many stores (our store included).

We got a Britax Marathon (grey colour) for 20% off the $299.99 price. It is of course a 48lb seat, but I have a very large baby (11 weeks old, 15lbs, 8 ozs and almost 26"), so he'd never get to 65 lbs. anyway.

Hopefully this helps someone to save money on their car seat purchase.

Tiger :)

ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
... The reason - they are no longer carrying car seats at many stores (our store included)

Hah, I was told the same thing last boxing month by the clerks in the Oakville store. Well, it turned out that they just got rid of old stock by having the sale and then restock with new ones. Head office just didn't tell the staff reasons and staff just thought it was not to carry anymore Britax carseats. I'm not surprised this is how they push out the 48-lbs MAs to make room for the new 65-lbs MA (if they continue to carry the MA, kwim?)

Either way, thanks for the heads up on the sale.

tiger926

Hah, I was told the same thing last boxing month by the clerks in the Oakville store. Well, it turned out that they just got rid of old stock by having the sale and then restock with new ones. Head office just didn't tell the staff reasons and staff just thought it was not to carry anymore Britax carseats. I'm not surprised this is how they push out the 48-lbs MAs to make room for the new 65-lbs MA (if they continue to carry the MA, kwim?)

Either way, thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Could be - manager told me that she has received word that it is to carry more clothing. All car seats at our store are on sale, not just Britax, as well as strollers (all hard goods are on sale).

In any event, it worked out great for us, as we got our Granite Marathon with an April '07 DOM. Like I said, our son is huge, so the 65lb limit is of no consequence to us as he will never last that long in this seat. We took it out of the box last night, and our 4 year old immediately jumped into the seat - she loves her Radian, but this seat is so plush. She still has room in it, but we didn't purchase a Marathon for her in February and purchased a Radian as she has a super long torso, our son doesn't seem to have a long torso like her, but he is very long - 26" at 11 weeks old! We explained that her Radian was the best fit for her, and this new car seat is best for her brother, and she was happy with that!

We are very happy with our purchase and hope that others will be able to take advantage of this sale as well.

Tiger :)

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
So I was at the Oakville Bonnie Togs today and no sales at all. The store manager said that certain BT stores would not carry strollers and carseats anymore so they were clearing their stocks. But the Oakville store would definitely continue to carry them (and compete with the Safety Superstore which is sort of across the street).

Can we start listing which BT stores have the sale and which patterns/models, etc. on sale?

Much appreciated!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC