Britax Frontier 90 seat cover

jbaitz

Is anyone else having any issues with the FN90 seat cover coming off?

When my son slides out of this seat, the seat cover comes off. I have to open the click tight and reattach the seat cover and then close the click tight. Maybe I'm not attaching it back in the correct spot, but I checked the manual and I cannot even see where else it could attach.

Frustrating because we all love this seat!

Thanks!!!

ADS

E&A0607

we have a frontier (80 it think) that my Older DD uses in booster mode now, but web she slides out of her seat she pulls the cover off a lot. it's on the front underside that it comes unhooked. had the same issue when she used it in harness mode. annoying, but I never really thought it was an issue. sometimes I reattach it and other times I leave it. perhaps I will call britax too!

KALP4983

we have a frontier (80 it think) that my Older DD uses in booster mode now, but web she slides out of her seat she pulls the cover off a lot. it's on the front underside that it comes unhooked. had the same issue when she used it in harness mode. annoying, but I never really thought it was an issue. sometimes I reattach it and other times I leave it. perhaps I will call britax too!

The 90's are made diff and the OP seems to have a problem with the middle part of bottom of the seat not the front.
My 85 did what your 80 does and that's just a britax thing with how it hooks on.

Athena

Haven't had any trouble with our 90 cover. It's definitely more secure than our 85. I'd call because it sounds like either it's on incorrectly or defective, especially given how new it is. I've had to call twice recently and got amazing service! Good luck!

BSoares

My son has gotten the front part to disconnect about 3 times so far. Easy fix and I guess why it's easy to come off. Any sliding that it does towards the front when he's climbing up makes it disconnect. I don't really have an issue with that. I do, however, hate how noisy that seat is. It rattles like crazy when unoccupied.

Keeks64

Mine is doing this :/ I have the CT ( Canadian version of the 90) & my seat cover won't stay put .... It's like when the click tight closes it doesn't catch the little but of fabric to hold it in place. The elastic doesn't stay attached either!

It was fine for the 1st 3 weeks & it's been a constant issue since.

I'm going to call Britax tomorrow because I'm having issues with my click tight sticking anyways

cookie123

I've only used mine a couple of times and the cover came off in the front both times. Maybe I'd be more annoyed if the seat was seeing regular use.

Jackie010307

I have the same problem. I'm opening the click tight to reattach the cover every 2-3 days. I do find it annoying, but compared to the rattle and rod problems others are having I figured I would just live with it because it could be worse. If you do call britax please post an update with their response.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC