Question maclaren or uppababy gluxe?

zenon

which one is better my son is 5mps have head cntrol but cant sit on his own yet. im looking for a light stroller since my husband isnt here. if maclaren which one? thank you

ADS

kaharris83

G-Luxe hands down. I have a Triumph I keep at my parent's house so we don't have to travel with a stroller when we visit them and I wish every time I push that Mac that I had brought my G-Luxe. The push is just that much better. It is one handed with my 35lb 3yo. The canopy is great and the stroller is nice and padded. It's lightweight and has a great standing fold.

Lilybug1

Sorry if I'm a little late to this. I loved my gluxe at first but as my child got older, she basically got take apartntge seat in 10 seconds flat. She would turn the adjustable footrest up and it was 2 metal stakes sticking straight up. I am not the only person problem with this problem and the most helpful negative review said the same thing. I actually read it but didn't understand what the reviewer was talking about until I saw my child do it. Anyhow, the customer service rep, Samantha, was awful. She basically asserted it was user error and I don't know how to strap in my child. She actually said the metal stakes pose no danger to children. She made me waste my time sending the stroller back and their tests indicated it was fine. I had just given birth 4 hours before and I asked to wait until I got home to send them a picture. I got home 3 days later and it was sitting on my porch. It was the worst experience ever.

I'd get a Mac or anything else. I've heard that the glite does not have same problem bc the footrests are not adjustable. I have th bnimble and like it so far.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC