FR90 is $210.79 on Target.com!! and Amazon!!

imq

I ordered mine from Amazon on Sunday, got here on Tuesday with a July DOM. If it matters I'm in the Northeast and the fabric was Congo. The Zebra one was ordered in June and it has an April DOM.

Do I need to be concerned about the April DOM? What are the issues that were fixed in July? Ours seems to be working fine but maybe I don't know where to look for the possible defects.

ADS

Athena

Conga, eh? What does that fabric feel like?

Some people have had their rods in the back loosen, I think, but most have been fine, I think. Not sure how to explain it and I don't have the links to the threads handy right now. (sorry)

Meg

I am hoping this sale is still on come Wednesday since I can't order until then! They are also throwing in a vehicle seat protector. You can use this link to get another $5 off: http://www.bradsdeals.com/stores/target-coupons

After tax, using my Red card, and the above link, my total would be $211.73!

Marsha, where did you see the seat protector promo? I ordered right after your post and I'm wondering if I missed some sort of thing I was supposed to type in in order to get the promo. Any ideas?

msg221

Marsha, where did you see the seat protector promo? I ordered right after your post and I'm wondering if I missed some sort of thing I was supposed to type in in order to get the promo. Any ideas?

I can't remember exactly where, it was just on the page when I pulled up the ad, in very small print. Hopefully I wasn't hallucinating!

mommytosavy

Just looked at amazon and the price on the cactus flower went up back up $247. Although my DH said I could do what I wanted so I maybe just buying 1 cactus and 1 zebra soon!! :dance:

duckmama

Mine came last night from Target. DOM April which annoys me but for $210 I guess I shouldn't complain and it is going to be used for many years and no doubt given away or sold at the end long before we outgrow it since we'll own 3 of these.

Athena

Mine came last night from Target. DOM April which annoys me but for $210 I guess I shouldn't complain and it is going to be used for many years and no doubt given away or sold at the end long before we outgrow it since we'll own 3 of these.

So, you're keeping it, right? I need to decide today whether to keep my April DOM that I got for $210 too.

I think of it the opposite, that since I usually end up reselling seats, I want the newest DOM possible, but it's only 3 months. Still, if I decide I hate it next month, that 3 months would have helped, but I'm probably overthinking. I'm a little bummed if the cactus flower isn't a popular cover.

Anyway, I need to decide today because we're leaving on a road trip and if I keep it, I'm using it for that, and if not, sending it back before we leave. DH puts his seat way back and I like the idea of having the safecell behind him, especially on a road trip. So, are you all keeping yours? This would be easy if I could sell an 85 to fund it, but given the 85 makes a much better booster for us (vehicle compatibility + very tall kids), I'm reluctant to do that, so this might be an extra seat out of pocket.

Jessica61624

So, you're keeping it, right? I need to decide today whether to keep my April DOM that I got for $210 too.

I think of it the opposite, that since I usually end up reselling seats, I want the newest DOM possible, but it's only 3 months. Still, if I decide I hate it next month, that 3 months would have helped, but I'm probably overthinking. I'm a little bummed if the cactus flower isn't a popular cover.

Anyway, I need to decide today because we're leaving on a road trip and if I keep it, I'm using it for that, and if not, sending it back before we leave. DH puts his seat way back and I like the idea of having the safecell behind him, especially on a road trip. So, are you all keeping yours? This would be easy if I could sell an 85 to fund it, but given the 85 makes a much better booster for us (vehicle compatibility + very tall kids), I'm reluctant to do that, so this might be an extra seat out of pocket.

I sold one of mine yesterday with a 5/13 dom and the person was very happy with a 5/13 dom.

erikanc

I actually really like my april one. The harness adjuster is very smooth and the headrest height adjuster is smooth in my second row seats, but would not budge in the third row installed. ('09 Pilot)

duckmama

I am keeping it. After showing DH how to install it vs the 85 I am so happy with it, I'm not going to complain about the age of it. The ones at our babies r us are going to be equally as old and who knows how old it would be when I get one on Amazon. Honestly I do not like the zebra feeling as much as I did the plush feeling of the Rushmore 85, but $210 is a good price.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC