Yet another "Graco three amigos" question...

kadora

What IS the difference between the Size4me, Headwise, and My Size 70 seats? I've used the search feature on here (for "Size4me") and read every review I can find on various websites for all three...and keep getting really conflicting information. Even Graco's website is confusing and inaccurate if you use their "compare 3 seats" feature...saying one of them doesn't have a cupholder, another doesn't have a washable seat cover, etc.

I've read that they're the same frame. I've read that the padding is different in all three. I've read that the Headwise has more "wing protection". I've read that the Size4me had harness issues, but it was "corrected" in the MySize70. I've read that the padding is all the same, as are the harness issues. It seems everything conflicts, and I can't keep it all straight!! :eek: Does it truly just come down to price and which color I like best?? (which is none of them, actually, though I like some better than others) It probably seems silly to worry about the details, but even though they're cheaper than say, the Nextfit, it's still a big purchase for us, so I want to make sure it's the right one. Thanks!

ADS

nannykates

The headwise has "beefier" head wings. There are two different latch connectors between the three seats (can't remember which has which but they are both premium). Other than that its just covers to my knowledge.

zoecoltsmama

I've had all tree (trying to find a cover that I didn't hate). I took the covers off and inspected them to figure this out...
The padding, if you can call it that, is all the same but the fabric on the headwize is like cheep micro swade and cheep track suit and the insert padding is a bit better than the ones I got at BRU. They are all still very much Graco padded seats rather than radian or Britax. The harness is exactly the same on all. Oh and the headwize has a plastic foot type thing on either side of the base that seems to be purely cosmetic to me, could affect puzzleing.

kadora

I've had all tree (trying to find a cover that I didn't hate). I took the covers off and inspected them to figure this out...
The padding, if you can call it that, is all the same but the fabric on the headwize is like cheep micro swade and cheep track suit and the insert padding is a bit better than the ones I got at BRU. They are all still very much Graco padded seats rather than radian or Britax. The harness is exactly the same on all. Oh and the headwize has a plastic foot type thing on either side of the base that seems to be purely cosmetic to me, could affect puzzleing.

Did you end up keeping any of them? If you did, what do you think now? Have you had issues with the harness? Thanks for the comparison on the fabrics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC