NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Amy7707

I did...thank you so much! Now I can get rid of some of the seats we have that we don't like. Yippie!

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

Amy7707

I called about the Onyx ones and they said the were out of stock. Not very helpful since they were just listed.

kdkm

I got the Pinnacle!

Does anyone know if the the FR90 and Pinnacle covers are interchangeable? I really wanted Zebra but didn't want to miss out on the deal.

BSoares

The condition box on the FR90 showed up but as soon as I selected it and hit add to cart it took a long time and did nothing, so I tried again and it said not avaiable. WTH

Amy7707

KALP4983 said:
Don't get rid of them until you check out the 90. In some cases NBD has sold used seats.

Thanks for the warning. I won't get rid if them until I'm sure the new ones install easier than what I have now!

YouAreTheFocus

OMG!! I got a Foonf! I wasn't ready, I wasn't signed in, but I added it to my cart. Then I signed in and kept getting error messages and it seemed to be gone. Then I was able to get it back again and checked out.

Do you think they'd apply the 10% code...it wouldn't work and I was in a rush to check out.

BSoares

Just released it...did someone get it?

I got it :dance:

Thank you so much for letting me know you had it and when you were to release it. I had 2 computers refreshing, then I added it to the cart in one and the cart came up empty. Then I checked the other and it was on that computer (I had both logged on to my account) so it worked out. $179 was the total after WELCOME coupon and tax/s+h added. Not bad, hopefully it's a new with tags seat. I'm so excited. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC