NBD June

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom of six

Doesn't look like they uploaded today. Monday should be big. Maybe they weren't wanting to let any thing else go with the 15% discount.:rolleyes:

ADS

BSoares

Yeah, I hoped to get that FR90 today to use the 15% off... But it will be my first purchase from them so I can get 10% which helps.

Amy7707

BSoares said:
Yeah, I hoped to get that FR90 today to use the 15% off... But it will be my first purchase from them so I can get 10% which helps.

Is the 10% code a generic one you can share or a one time use? I signed up for their email and never got a code.

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

Mrs.Mom

Anyone looking for a plum rxt? I have it in my cart. Just happened to check the site, and it was available... I wanted one so bad last summer, and now that I don't need it, there it is!! Lol...

piffer28

So how does this work? I am new!!! How often do they update? I tried making a.wishlist,.but don't know if I know what I'm doing. I really need to replace my crappy booster before I did research :-(

piffer28

Thanks :) I got it in the cart, but let it go because I am forward facing and not RF. Going to try to get a Britax Frontier 90! Cross my fingers!!! I really want one, but am on a limited budget :-(

Mrs.Mom

So how does this work? I am new!!! How often do they update? I tried making a.wishlist,.but don't know if I know what I'm doing. I really need to replace my crappy booster before I did research :-(

I can't tell you much about the wish list, because I've never really caught anything that way, although many people on here seem to like it. But as for the time, it really varies.. Twice this week, they updated their status on Facebook saying that they would be uploading lots of baby within the hour, so I'd be sure to like them on there!

piffer28

Thanks. I am such a wishy washy person. I kind of wish I would have held onto the RXT now!! Haha! I just need to do it :)

BSoares

Looks like an FR85 went up but someone took it already. That was cheap, only $129.99. I'm waiting for the FR90 in Onyx and I hope it will be up soon, it shows up in my wish list...

Amy7707

BSoares said:
Looks like an FR85 went up but someone took it already. That was cheap, only $129.99. I'm waiting for the FR90 in Onyx and I hope it will be up soon, it shows up in my wish list...

I got it :). Refreshing the page all day worked out for me for once! I was hoping for a frontier 90, but I'll take the 85. I've never had a britax before. I hope they live up to the hype.

BSoares

I got it :). Refreshing the page all day worked out for me for once! I was hoping for a frontier 90, but I'll take the 85. I've never had a britax before. I hope they live up to the hype.

Sweet. If the 10% worked too then you got it for a really good price :)

mamma bear

First time ordering something on NBD...bought a bob revolution se yesterday for 221 total...please reassure me that this is an awesome deal...

agave

The pedi asked if DD1 could tie her shoes at her 5 yr checkup. I haven't even tried to teach her yet. She has one pair of shoes that tie that she doesn't wear often.

mom of six

FR90's are up

TWO in onxy. I tried to add one to my cart but there is a problem with the condition box. THere is nothing to "select" but it won't let you continue until you do. Someone call so they will fix it and you can get the seat. They may let you check out over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC