• ForumRunner_20130516_143347.png
    ForumRunner_20130516_143347.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Re: new complete air pics

I have a sneaking suspicion they will somehow be the leader in getting kids to RF longer, due to all the legrooom...
Sideways or not, great pictures!!!!:jive:

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

I have a sneaking suspicion they will somehow be the leader in getting kids to RF longer, due to all the legrooom...
Sideways or not, great pictures!!!!:jive:

They might have more legroom, but doesn't Dorel have a strict 40' RFing height limit?

Brigala

CPST Instructor

Wait, what? Is this a new Complete Air? Or is it the Air Advanced Plus or whatever the heck they named their new seat?

java

I felt like it was a bit short, yes. But it was also in the farthest back position...could have been out one more.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician

They might have more legroom, but doesn't Dorel have a strict 40' RFing height limit?

Oh, my bad, I was thinking about people in real life who freak out about their kids feet touching the seatback. A deep seat will benefit those kids, probably, who would otherwise FF well before age 2 due to the legroom issue. I wasn't even thinking that far ahead, to kids over age 3 RF.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

Oh, my bad, I was thinking about people in real life who freak out about their kids feet touching the seatback. A deep seat will benefit those kids, probably, who would otherwise FF well before age 2 due to the legroom issue. I wasn't even thinking that far ahead, to kids over age 3 RF.

Ah, I see. :)

christineka

I played with the seat at target today. It's an impressive seat. It's not as tall as the headwise (my 10 year old fits in the headwise, but not in the air70). The seat is really deep, but my 30 pound 3 year old fits perfectly with the crotch buckle in the furthest out position, so I don't think it's the seat for sensitive bigger boys. I put my skinny, 45 pound 8 year old in the seat. The harness was 1.5 inches above her shoulders, but there was only an inch of harness adjuster left, so it isn't going to fit wide and tall kids. I was also disappointed to see that it had standard latch. I hate standard latch hooks!

bpirof

I played with the seat at target today. It's an impressive seat. It's not as tall as the headwise (my 10 year old fits in the headwise, but not in the air70). The seat is really deep, but my 30 pound 3 year old fits perfectly with the crotch buckle in the furthest out position, so I don't think it's the seat for sensitive bigger boys. I put my skinny, 45 pound 8 year old in the seat. The harness was 1.5 inches above her shoulders, but there was only an inch of harness adjuster left, so it isn't going to fit wide and tall kids. I was also disappointed to see that it had standard latch. I hate standard latch hooks!

I really liked this seat until I saw the latch :-/

cookie123

Darn. I was eyeing this seat. I won't do any standard latch in my car. It's too hard to get them off, my latch is so buried. I'd like my seat to have a crotch strap like on some of the euro seats, nice and long.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC