any nextfit deals?

Cryssy Jane

I knew I should have jumped on the target deal.

Would prefer mystique (red and black) if possible.
Albeebaby has it for $279 and 15off code brings it down to $238 but mystique is out of stock.

ADS

Cryssy Jane

hmm I just called albee and they said they will get more of the red and black in 2-3 weeks. And that code brings the other one to $223 but it looks textured and the customer service agent said she hadn't seen one in person and couldn't say if it was textured or not.

Laurenc0101

Amazon has Mystique in stock and a 15% off code (05BABY05). I got an email from Amazon that has a 20% off code, but you have to sign up for Amazon Mom with Prime to use it.

Cryssy Jane

Bru is 299.99 over albee 279. 99, amazon also charges tax in my state and i couldn't get the 15 percent code to work. I think I'll try to wait it out a little

Mercuria

The NextFit is not on the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=pe_190830_29726070_pe_b1/?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A165796011%2Cn%3A!2334086011%2Cn%3A!2334148011%2Cn%3A6628432011%2Cn%3A166835011&bbn=6628432011"]list[/ame] for 20% off, either.

Laurenc0101

Bru is 299.99 over albee 279. 99, amazon also charges tax in my state and i couldn't get the 15 percent code to work. I think I'll try to wait it out a little

Aw, that stinks! I don't know why the code isn't working for you. It's listed on the page with the seat on my end of the internet and I tried it in cart and got a $42 discount.

I don't know if you have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond in your state. They have the Mystique on their website in stock and have a 20% off coupon, but no free shipping that I could find and they are in state here, so sales tax would apply.

Did you look through the retailers that Chicco list for that style? Apparently it looks like Target will be getting that pattern (it pulls up online for me at least) and it has free shipping, but I don't know any Target codes and again, it has sales tax.

Maybe it won't take AlbeeBaby that long to get it in stock *crosses fingers*

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC