Question Good Deal on a Vista?

MotoMommaNH

What's a good price for a used Vista? I found one on Craigslist about an hour away that's listed at $225. Listing says original price was $600. Comes with all the original accessories (bassinet rain cover etc) plus a Graco car seat adapter.

Also, it's a light blue color. Is there a way to tell how old/what year of manufacture by the color? I just want to figure out if it's like super old and would need new wheels or if it's truly a great deal.

ADS

mominabigtruck

What's a good price for a used Vista? I found one on Craigslist about an hour away that's listed at $225. Listing says original price was $600. Comes with all the original accessories (bassinet rain cover etc) plus a Graco car seat adapter.

Also, it's a light blue color. Is there a way to tell how old/what year of manufacture by the color? I just want to figure out if it's like super old and would need new wheels or if it's truly a great deal.

That's a good deal. I've been looking for one and the cheapest I've seen is $300 for a silver one without an adapter.

ebp913

I agree that sounds like a good deal. Ask for the year and how many recline positions there are. In the 2009 and older, there are 3, in the 2010 and newer there are 4 I think.

TheNimpsGirl

The light blue color started with the 2009 line, I have a 2008 and it is the old dark blue.

The adapter itself is $40 new so yes, I think that is a good deal. I've been meaning to list mine and I was going to start at $275 but accept $225-$250.

As far as the wheels, I guess it would depend on wear and tear. I have used my stroller in snow, on grass and over compacted dirt and I will be honest and say, yes, there is wear on the wheels but no problems with them.

I'd contact the seller and ask for more pictures up close but it sounds like potentially a good buy!

sparkle3116

They started doing the star wheels in 2010, so if you see those it should have the 4 position recline. I had a 2009 and upgraded to the 2010 for the "0" upright seating position.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC