2012 B-Ready $225 on Wayfair

ADS

bella_1818

Ugg, I wished you hadn't posted this. I don't need the temptation. I have an unused, new-to-me, Bugaboo Cameleon in the garage, but I hate unfolding it and the brake is touchy.

bella_1818

My invoice says "this item is a discounted returned item and not eligible for return."

I didn't realize I was buying a return. I shopped on my phone so maybe I missed it. How is Wayfair if it's defective/broken/missing pieces?

wnkw

Ive gotten two brand new items that said that. I think they started out around 20?? I doubt they had thaaaat many returns. You can't return it, but i bet its brand new :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

crunchierthanthou

My invoice says "this item is a discounted returned item and not eligible for return."

I didn't realize I was buying a return. I shopped on my phone so maybe I missed it. How is Wayfair if it's defective/broken/missing pieces?

Their clearance items always say that. The B-Ready says clearance price, not return price under it. You can be sure that with 19 available, this was overstock, and not open box/returns. :thumbsup:

crunchierthanthou

Great! I wasn't planning on returning it anyway, just wondering what happens if it's broken.

I've received two items from Wayfair clearance that were truly defective- once a seat replaced with an old scuzzy one, and once a box so bashed in it left a dent in the base. Wayfair refunded my money outright. I didn't even have to return the items- only destroy them. They have terrific customer service.

Jessica61624

I've received two items from Wayfair clearance that were truly defective- once a seat replaced with an old scuzzy one, and once a box so bashed in it left a dent in the base. Wayfair refunded my money outright. I didn't even have to return the items- only destroy them. They have terrific customer service.

Me too. They're great!

wnkw

Yeah, they do. I bought a chaperone out of the clearance section last year that was recalled. They refunded me, and didnt want it back. Im sure it costs them too much in shipping.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

duckmama

The good news is Britax has amazing customer service on their strollers. If it breaks call and most people I have known have gotten a replacement part including the frame for free from 2 years of DOM or 2 years from purchase.

I have one too. It is huge, I pop the wheels off to fit it in my Ford Focus trunk and it is super wide, but I live in a town where everyone has BOBS and they are no smaller. It really is a dream to push.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC