Another booster thread...for the boy this time

ADS

BrookysMommy

I dont know much about boosters but I think the Frontier looks best. The first one seems like it is forcing him to slouch, but it may be just the pic

creideamh

Frontier or TB SS (I like TB the best.) Monterey the lap belt looks too high and I don't know about the buckle with the PW.

jennzee

The first one seems like it is forcing him to slouch, but it may be just the pic

It's not the best pic...I should have taken another one. I lifted his shirt up afterward and the lap belt fit was ok. Not as good as some if the others, but not bad. I'm not sure I love the overall fit of that seat for him though. If I end up going with the FR85 for ds2, I'll try the Monterey with ds1...he seems more the build for it.

jennzee

OK, I think I'll try him out in the FR85 for the rest of the week to see how he does, and move on to DS2 with the other seats to figure out what to put him in (he's been in the frontier).

Just out of curiousity...what is his height and weight? and what vehicle is this? I'm going to be booster shopping soon for DH's car.

He's about 42 lbs. and 43" tall....and we drive a 2007 Durango.

jennzee

Which one does HE like? And can he buckle all of them himself?

He likes the FR85 best because it's the seat his older brother has been sitting in and he likes the idea of taking it over ;)

He didn't give me much feedback on the TB/SS or the Monterey other than he was concerned that they were pink and purple :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC