I need more stroller help

Kel

Hi everyone. I just got my joovy caboose ultra light for the zoo etc...but I would like an umbrella stroller for a spare. Times when I only have one of my little with me.

I'd like a nice sized basket. Large canopy. Cup holder add on would be good.

I liked the looks of the b nimble, but reviews complain about the wheels hitting the canopy when folded and getting filthy.

I love the way joovy unbrella looks, but theirs lots of complaints of it being very tippy.

Any advise? Thanks.

ADS

wnkw

I *love* our b-nimble, but the canopy does get dusty.. I've seen some ppl say to wrap a plastic bag around the wheels, but it hasn't bothered me enough to do that. It is our "car stroller". What about a g-luxe or g-lite?

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

Kegracin

I have a Maclaren Triumph and it also has that issue with the wheels making the canopy dirty. Sister has a Britax Blink (I think its almost the same as the B-nimble except it cant take the infant seat) I liked the Blink better then my triumph.

You may also want to look at one of the cybex strollers.

Also let me know if you want me to bring my Mac, Saturday.

Kel

Thanks ladies. I've never looked into a Mac....I will look at those. I let you know about bringing your Mac, thanks for the offer!

This stroller won't get much use, but ever once in awhile I like something to take in somewhere quickly. It will go under my bench seats of my 12 passenger van, which is why I want unbrella.

Off to search.

Kel

Still trying to decide...any other thoughts on a good umbrella? Witch fold flat for a baby?

Thanks again.

Mercuria

If I liked umbrella strollers, I'd probably get a G-Luxe. Standing fold.

If I liked umbrellas and were tall, a Cybex Onyx. Super tall handles, and it has a front harness adjuster.

ETA: If you aren't set on an umbrella and just want a lightweight, you can look into the Valco Snap. 13 lbs, huge basket (for a lightweight), giant canopy, easy recline, folds flat. They're a bit more expensive than most umbrellas, but you can get the older ones (blue and purple) for $220.

Kel

Thanks...I'm going to look into the snap also. I like a large basket. With 6 kids, I carry lots of junk everywhere we go, lol.

When you say folds flat, do you mean flat like a BJCM?

Mercuria

Thanks...I'm going to look into the snap also. I like a large basket. With 6 kids, I carry lots of junk everywhere we go, lol.

When you say folds flat, do you mean flat like a BJCM?

Yup, except that it folds forward instead of backward, so the seat is protected on the inside.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC