Head wise 70 question

fyrfightermomma

I couldn't find anywhere in the manual it said. Can all head positions be used rearfacing? All it said was straps at or below the shoulder and head 1" below red handle

ADS

MomToEliEm

When the revised rearfacing height limit came out, graco indicated that the Size4Me seat can have the headrest in any adjustable position, provided that the shoulder harness is at or below the child's shoulders. Since the Headwise is basically the same seat, I would think the rules would be similar, though you could call to confirm.

http://blog.gracobaby.com/2012/08/1...4me-70-car-seats-have-extended-height-limits/
The Size4Me™ 70 CRS is certified for use rear facing with children up to 40lbs. (18Kg). Some children approaching 40lbs. may be too tall to fit rear facing. It is important that the top of the child’s head must be at least 1” (2.54 cm) below the bottom of the red head support actuator when using the seat rear facing. The head support may be placed in any of the adjustment positions provided that the shoulder harness is positioned at or below the child’s shoulders and there is no interference with the front vehicle seats.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Oh-- and they're on sale at Target this week (starting tomorrow). All Graco is 20% off.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC