Any interest in XTSL, Truefit or Myride Covers?

Kyras_Mama

We got in a fender bender a couple weeks ago and insurance didn't ask for our seats when we replaced them so I have covers I can't use now since we got different seats for the new ones. :) If anybody's interested I can get pictures but I figured I'd check and see if there was any interest first. I'll ship as cheaply as I can or however you want them shipped and I can check a shipping estimate to you if you give me a zip.

Chocolate Truefit cover (original truefit), $30 shipping included in the U.S. Plush fabric is in good shape with no stains, fading or wearmarks but one of the satin warning labels is missing and the others are faded from use. Has infant padding and head rest pillow but no strap covers.

MyRide 65 Deco cover w/ infant padding. $25 including shipping in the U.S. Very good condition, has had minimal use since we switched to a different cover shortly after we got it and it mostly wore that one. No wear marks, fading or stains. Infant padding included and has never been used. Does not have harness covers or head pillow and is missing one of the plastic clips for the bottom front.

All are in good shape. Have been washed in the machine on handwash cycle with a dab of baby shampoo but never put in the dryer. Smoke free, dog-friendly home. If the prices are too high, feel free to make an offer. I'm not sure what the older covers are going for these days as I've been a bit out of the loop for a while. :)

Last edited:
ADS

Kyras_Mama

Sorry! We had a bit of unplanned medical insanity at our house yesterday but I'm working on getting shipping estimates and pictures for these covers now. :) I'll message those of you who'd messaged me for shipping and post the pictures here once I've got them.

Kyras_Mama

Alright! I've got pictures for the myride covers and the truefit and shipping estimates but I'm going to have to pull the Flora cover down for now and relist it here later as I have searched all over the house and can not find the infant padding for that seat! I should be on here tomorrow afternoon but may not have the chance to get on Monday as I have to take dd in for an EEG. I'll be able to hit the post office on Tuesday though for anyone who decides before then. :) Pictures are in a public album on facebook, if you can't view them there let me know and I'll try to upload them here. link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151458129586319.1073741825.504106318&type=3

Also added a bit more detail to the original descriptions. Somehow missed getting the headrest cover in the truefit cover pictures but we do have it. If you want specific pictures of that let me know. Otherwise it's in similar condition to the rest of the cover. :)

Chila88

Thanks for the pictures! So I assume no harness covers for the Deco cover, correct? I'll have to think on it....we're big harness cover users around here.

Hope your daughter is ok!:(

Kyras_Mama

I can look around for them but I probably won't be able to find them, our girls are weird about harness covers so they tend to not stay on for more than a few days and I don't know where they got put. Probably wherever I stuck the infant from the flora. lol

K

krsdos

I definitely want a myride cover if you have one left! I've been searching all over for a boy cover so that my son doesn't have to use his sister's girly print :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC