Is anyone going to Downtown Disney soon?

lovemybabybug

My friend just came back from there and bought dd a box of Mr Potato head parts and we are obsessed!

So I was wondering if anyone is going down soon and could buy me one of the containers? The small one is $20 and big one is $50. I think I would be interested in the big one and I am specially interested in the princess pieces. I would pp you before your trip and pay for shipping of course. Wish we could do it ourselves but I don't foresee a Disney trip us anytime soon :rolleyes:

ADS

dneul

Anything particular special with the parts? I might have some extra bits somewhere around here or maybe available online.

lovemybabybug

Disney has their themed ones like cinderella, ariel, goofy, donald. And they aren't available online or in any other disney stores, one the one located in downtown disney. :( they are loose pieces and you pay a flat rate to fill the container up.

jordansmom

We are going at the end of April, but unfortunately I don't think I wil have room in our luggage to grab this for you. Sorry! In searching for some info on it though, I did come across the name of a Disney personal shopper that ships...maybe it's worth giving her a call?
Kelly Lichtenwalner
http://www.kellypds.com/Home.html

There is also:
Disney DelivEars
1-800-362-4533
E-Mail: dldelivears@disney.com
monday-friday
8-5
Saturday
8-4
this is contact info for Disneyland AND Disney World...there are prompts on the phone menu...press the one you need, and you should be connected to a CM who can help you!

Good luck!

cryswilkins

In sure if you called they would ship them to you. Disney is very accommodating for stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

leighi123

We will be there sometime soon, but I'm not sure when exactly....

We were going to get the FL resident package for disney parks, and my dad wants to take us to the new Blue Man show (yay!)

lovemybabybug

I wasn't able to log in for a few days. Thank you SO much everyone! I found someone on another forum who said she will be there next week, so hopefully she can do it. If for any reason she isn't able to, I will come back and check with whoever offered! I found a shopper on line also, but I need a detailed list of what I want, and I don't have a current list of parts, just want some of the ones I don't have yet. I haven't called the store yet, will def do that if everything else fails. Again, thanks everyone!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC