Where to buy Radian infant insert.

bbartlettnfld

I have a Radian 65 and I am looking for the infant insert, Is there a store that stock them that I could buy online?

I looked at Ebay but I was quoted over 20$ to ship to Canada! Heck I bough a P3 off ebay and only paid 35$ shipping!

ADS

dd9736

I don't have an infant insert, but I got a cute puppy neck pillow for DS (9months) at walmart that's long enough to go around his head, and touch his shoulders, without going around his neck, or behind him at all. I can not see any way this would interfere with the carseat or harness.
You could check the SK website, they might have it for a decent price.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
If it's the same ebay seller I was looking at, I emailed him/her last night and asked if they'd ship a different method, and they said yes and updated the listing with a $10 and some change shipping method. :D Now - don't go buying the last one on me, hey? ;) (joking, I already bought one.)

I checked the local retailers here and according to one I talked to, they can't even order the pillows separately. Sunshine Kids has the pillows available for order on their site, but they only ship within the US, so you'd need someone in the US to ship it to and then have them ship it to you. None of the US websites that I looked through (and I went through more than 10 on the list if not close to 20,) sold the radian pillows separately either.

So looks like it's ebay or round someone up in the US to ship it to. ;)

bbartlettnfld

Thanks I guess I'll swallow the ebay shipping... I do have someone in the US I could ship it to, but its really not that big a deal.. It will probably cost me about $40 CAN... I can deal with that!

snowbird25ca

Thanks I guess I'll swallow the ebay shipping... I do have someone in the US I could ship it to, but its really not that big a deal.. It will probably cost me about $40 CAN... I can deal with that!

It cost me $30.50 CDN after shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260155521776&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

When you go to pay, there's a drop down menu for shipping charges, and you can choose first class international - it's just over $10, so saves a whole bunch. :) The seller just added it today after I emailed him last night.

bbartlettnfld

Cool.. Thanks I just bought it via paypal I paid the same as you!

Now to wait until my parents come to visit in December to bring it.. Baby will be using rolled towels for a bit! Unless its not to expensive for my parents to send on.. We'll see how long it takes to get to them first...
BethAnn

snowbird25ca

Cool.. Thanks I just bought it via paypal I paid the same as you!

Now to wait until my parents come to visit in December to bring it.. Baby will be using rolled towels for a bit! Unless its not to expensive for my parents to send on.. We'll see how long it takes to get to them first...
BethAnn

Yay! They should get it within 2wks or so. Being as both of us bought it so close together, I'm betting the seller will go to the post office today. :thumbsup:

Shipping from here to overseas is usually cheaper than shipping within Canada... I've had things get from here to new zealand in like 5 days before. Crazy! I'm not sure what it weighs, but I imagine it'd be able to ship for around $10 or less. If they do ship it, airmail small packet is the cheapest/quickest combo. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC