For Sale Red Diono cover, radian 80, and a maxi cosi Rodi

christineka

I'm decluttering. I tried rotating the photos in photobucket. It works there!

Item number 1 is a Diono Cover for the radian r120. It also fits on the r100. Comes with all pieces. No smoke or pets. $55 shipped or $40 plus shipping.

dionoredcover_zps0142f5f7.jpg

All items are from a non-smoking family, no accidents with the seats. I am located in Utah.

Last edited:
ADS

amandaj553

Very interested in the pink radian... can you clarify the DOM and expiration? Although I really only need it for a couple more years!

Thanks!
And do you know how much shipping would be? I'm in FL 32308.

Amanda

christineka

Very interested in the pink radian... can you clarify the DOM and expiration? Although I really only need it for a couple more years!

Thanks!
And do you know how much shipping would be? I'm in FL 32308.

Amanda

I'll get back to you, but shipping that far is probably expensive.

would love the booster can i do a local pick up? thanks.

Pm me to meet up. I'll be in West Valley and Kearns this afternoon. (leaving here at 2pm) Here's my ksl ad. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=24101886&cat=492 (I did get a call yesterday about it, so you might want to be quick.)

The red cover will not fit on the radian you have fs right?
I need one with a boy cover

You are correct. I tried it and it really, really doesn't work.

vangelder03

I'll get back to you, but shipping that far is probably expensive.

Pm me to meet up. I'll be in West Valley and Kearns this afternoon. (leaving here at 2pm) Here's my ksl ad. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=24101886&cat=492 (I did get a call yesterday about it, so you might want to be quick.)

You are correct. I tried it and it really, really doesn't work.

didn't get on til after 2 pm left a message. what would the shipped price be?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC