Question Need a back up seat (moved to Carseats from Car Safety)

• Thread starter Emmalyn's farm mama
  • Start date
E

Emmalyn's farm mama

I'm new to this so hope I'm doing this right...

I'm looking for a cheaper seat for my baby sitter to use about 2 days a week maybe 15 miles each. It need to be easy to install (preferably without towels or pool noddles) she drives a Tahoe and has 3 other kids. My daughter is 7months and I want something I can else at the sitters house that will be easy for her to take in and out. She has been in the drivers side back seat in her key fit. Not sure if there is a seat that will fit rf there or not? I'm totally new to this :)

ADS

MamaErin

If an infant seat fit there, most convertibles will. How big is your daughter, height and weight? What do you consider "cheaper"?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC