News Walmart has NEW seats :D

Keeks64

I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures - impatient DH lol but I am going to go back tommorow & get some more photos & hopefully more seats will be on the shelf!!!

This is from the Courtenay Walmart in BC btw

They had the brown & pink literiders on for $15...new ones are grey & PURPLE!! A very pretty purple!!

There was a dreamtime in the box - no demo $48 - black cover

There was a new Guide65 - it was bright blue piping /grey & black - no demo only box but man it was a cute cover!!!

A Graco SR30 "classic connect" front adjust!!!!!!!!! Nice teal/grey cover - $149

A new cover on the Comfy Carry - plaid/ orange/grey - really cute!!

Evenflo bucket - 4-35lb .... Must have been embrace? I didn't actually check

I am not a fan of Dorel buckets BUT they had a D22 front adjust with the most adorable cover!!!!! *almost* made me want it lol - only came in a TS - $179

Looks like a new Nauti will be hitting shelves & 2 evenflos - there was a maestro with a new cover but that was it

I'm HOPING to see an MR but not counting on it

There was a new Scenera cover too but it was black so nothing to report on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Keeks64

Nothing here yet but everything is on sale, well except the turbo booster

No sales here but the literiders - Nauti's were on sale last week though

Not alot of stock - one or two of the seats mentioned above

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Cool! Our Walmart has one Evenflo titan on the shelf. :thumbsdown: It is a dismal display so I'm hopeful the new stock will show up soon!

canadiangie

A little birdy told me there's a FP combo seat at Walmart. 22-100lbs. I've seen pics and it looks like it has a few features I would not prefer, but I'll reserve full judgement until I see one IRL.

My Walmart has a pink Guide 65 and blue 65.

And the SR30 mentioned above.

And the MR65 in Coda.

Keeks64

I just seen (and took photos) of the new girlie Scenera!!! It's super cute!!! Of course good old black is the only other cover :/

There was a new AOE cover too ... Looked like the flutter on the CA

They had the Graco Colorz turbo's too which weren't there yesterday

No pink Guide yet but that blue sure is nice... Too bad I'm not a Dorel fan :(

There was a Nauti in the box - looked like a tealy/grey cover , I would switch it for my Beckett cover anytime lol

I took photos but it's not letting me upload :(

tiggercat

A little birdy told me there's a FP combo seat at Walmart. 22-100lbs. I've seen pics and it looks like it has a few features I would not prefer, but I'll reserve full judgement until I see one IRL.

My Walmart has a pink Guide 65 and blue 65.

And the SR30 mentioned above.

And the MR65 in Coda.

Someone just posted some pictures of the FP/Team Tex "Grow with me" on the seats page if that's what you are talking about? Looks familiar, I know I've seen pics of the US version but I can't place it...

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

tam_shops

The New West was out of the sale GN and Graco HBB. I did see the new Graco box, but still don't know how to use my new phone! LOL

It was grey/black and green. Something like this., but I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it, was looking for the sale ones....

tam

Nope, checked the Lougheed one and it was the teal one everyone else has, so it must have been the lighting that made it look green! LOL

Last edited:

Keeks64

The New West was out of the sale GN and Graco HBB. I did see the new Graco box, but still don't know how to use my new phone! LOL

It was grey/black and green. Something like this., but I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it, was looking for the sale ones....

tam

View attachment 19577

This the Nauti at our store - no demo yet

View attachment 19578

This is the cute Dorel cover!!! Pink & Owls <3

View attachment 19579

PURPLE literider!!! It's prettier in person

**edit the Nauti cover is called "Jensen" I just noticed on the box"

Last edited:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
These are some pictures of the new seat. There was no display.

Probably good for Houdini kids who like to loosen their harnesses and slide their chest clip down. I really hate the small children wording and the keeping babies snug and comfortable wording is even worse...

As a side note, the "classic connect" wording on the snugride 30 is referring to the stroller attachment. I'm going to assume that means we're going to see an infant seat come in that uses a different stroller attachment method than what Graco seats have used for the last decade or longer... They're probably introducing the terminology of classic connect for when there becomes 2 different compatibilities - that's my guess anyways.

Attachments

• image-195296651.jpg
    image-195296651.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2826984830.jpg
    image-2826984830.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image-311172873.jpg
    image-311172873.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 81
  • image-516755466.jpg
    image-516755466.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 85

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
As a side note, the "classic connect" wording on the snugride 30 is referring to the stroller attachment. I'm going to assume that means we're going to see an infant seat come in that uses a different stroller attachment method than what Graco seats have used for the last decade or longer... They're probably introducing the terminology of classic connect for when there becomes 2 different compatibilities - that's my guess anyways.

Classic Connect versus Click Connect?

tam_shops

View attachment 19577

This the Nauti at our store - no demo yet

View attachment 19578

This is the cute Dorel cover!!! Pink & Owls <3

Well now I'm going to have to re-check ours, swore it was green, but certainly could be wrong. Know it was a different design than I'd seen before and I find it unlikely we'd get a different colour than you! Will have to check the WM by my work, wanted to see if they happen to have any of the HBB on clearance, want one for my BIL's car.

tam

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Well now I'm going to have to re-check ours, swore it was green, but certainly could be wrong. Know it was a different design than I'd seen before and I find it unlikely we'd get a different colour than you! Will have to check the WM by my work, wanted to see if they happen to have any of the HBB on clearance, want one for my BIL's car.

tam

My Walmart had the same Nautilus as Keeks posted.

bubbaray

My WM had the harmony literiders in tan and pink clearances for $15. No purple or grey.

ETA they had old Scenaras on clearance for $70 and the super cute new one for $90.

oddduck

Hyde Park in London had both the grey and purple new Harmony LBBs and the pink and tan for $15 on clearance.

Anyone know the pattern of the SR30?

Keeks64

Hyde Park in London had both the grey and purple new Harmony LBBs and the pink and tan for $15 on clearance.

Anyone know the pattern of the SR30?

The colors were similar to the Nauti on the SR30....a pretty teal-ish color & grey/black... I liked it!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC