Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

What are all the "girly" Keyfit covers?

I hope this is the right spot to post this. I got a brand new Keyfit 30 for a great price not long ago. Saving it for #4 who will hopefully be on the way in a few months.
    It's green, I think it's called Midori.

Once I'm pregnant and find out the gender, I want to get a girly cover if it's a girl. Either trade or buy.
    I just want to know the names of the girly ones so I'll know what to watch swap for. I know there is Foxy, it's on Chicco's website now.

What is the name of the purple one? The light pink? Any other girly ones? I liked the lemonata but I hear it gets dirty really fast. Does that happen to the light pink one too?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: What are all the "girly" Keyfit covers?

Do you always live a year ahead of yourself? I can hardly keep up with where I am now LOL. I just realized Kaitlyn doesn't really have any clothes to grow into.

Bella is the light pink, Foxy is magenta & grey with swirls. Those are the only ones I know.
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra

"Chic" is also light pink and has some lime green piping trim. The other main color is gray. DD5 had it for her newbie seat. Loved it. Washed very well.

Loved the Midori color.... I was stalking last fall.....

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org
    Mom to 11....#9: DD 6 FR85 Harnessed #10: DS 4 ERF (32 lbs) Radian RXT in Rugby #11: DD 9/11 RF Radian RXT Flora

We had the Chic one. Pink, tan, and lime gray piping. It was cute!

Re: What are all the "girly" Keyfit covers?

I'd wait. There could be really cute ones out by the time you get pregnant and find out.

I will say that the purple one is SO nice and I'd use it for either gender, personally.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

Quote Originally Posted by Keeanh View Post
    Do you always live a year ahead of yourself?
    Not usually, just with this one ever since dh said yes we can have a 4th.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.