Checking Interest: Trade My TFP for your FR85?

jess71903

Ambassador
DOM 12/10/2009
Great condition except for bubbly stickers and I cut the little piece of webbing that attaches the LATCH strap to the seat because it was getting in the way of a good install. Traded for it from trippsmom (a tech instructor).

It has a blue Aurora cover (and pads if trippsmom will send the shoulder pads- I keep forgetting to get them from her!). There are a couple of very tiny places where the soft part is coming off a little, right at a seam.
I can trade with a little PP extra on my end. I'm good with gray/black-based covers, and really like Maui Blue. No pinks, though.

Smoke free, dog friendly home.

ETA: I would also consider a trade for a Riley or Blue Opal ProSport.

Last edited:
ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
Well, my TFP is dressed in regular TF clothes right now. Here is a pic with my kiddo in it. I can get a real pic soon.

IMAG1458.jpg

jess71903

Ambassador
BUMP. I've decided to keep its original (Blue Aurora) cover with the TFP, and Evie decided to write on the Cappuccino in pen, anyway. I'd still really love a trade, but will take offers for outright selling it, too.

msg221

Stay tuned, because if I can't get Zain's FR85 (Cowmoo) installed easily with the seat belt, I may be willing to sell it outright and get something else. I had to change it to a seat belt install since he now weighs 41 pounds and I was not having an easy time with it. I am going to give it another try today with DH helping me to try the LBP and then I'll know.

jess71903

Ambassador
i'd be interested in buying one of your TF (boyish/gender neutral) covers.

The covers will only be with the seats. I've decided to keep 2 myself, because it's painfully obvious that I need a spare while the one Evie has decided to draw on is in the wash :rolleyes:.

jess71903

Ambassador
Stay tuned, because if I can't get Zain's FR85 (Cowmoo) installed easily with the seat belt, I may be willing to sell it outright and get something else. I had to change it to a seat belt install since he now weighs 41 pounds and I was not having an easy time with it. I am going to give it another try today with DH helping me to try the LBP and then I'll know.

If you do, let me know. I'm feverishly trying to sell this TFP and Regent locally to fund one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC