BJCMicro on clearance at Target

Holly

Does anyone know how much of a product a Target store has to have to say "in stock" when you check online instead of saying "limited stock"? What number of an item brings it down to "limited stock"?
I just checked the store locator and ALL the stores in Utah say In Stock. I know the two nearest me have quite a bit, 7 at one yesterday and 8 at the other a few days ago. I'm trying to figure out if the other stores have quite a bit too or if "limited stock" really only means "1 or 2" and "in stock" means "3 or 4".

I'm really hoping to get one for 70%! If my two closest stores get really low before they go to 70%, I'll get one and keep watching the store locator for all the other stores.

ADS

munchkin

Does anyone know how much of a product a Target store has to have to say "in stock" when you check online instead of saying "limited stock"? What number of an item brings it down to "limited stock"?
I just checked the store locator and ALL the stores in Utah say In Stock. I know the two nearest me have quite a bit, 7 at one yesterday and 8 at the other a few days ago. I'm trying to figure out if the other stores have quite a bit too or if "limited stock" really only means "1 or 2" and "in stock" means "3 or 4".

I'm really hoping to get one for 70%! If my two closest stores get really low before they go to 70%, I'll get one and keep watching the store locator for all the other stores.

My one store that says limited had 3 the same day. HTH.

BananaBoat

My closest store had 3 on Sunday night & it is still listed (tonight) as "in-stock".

sparkle3116

Sounds like the perfect excuse to me!

My nephews live in Washington and I'm in Texas. They come down every now and then..... That's a good reason, right?

What I great idea! I totally need one for my mom's house :eek:

They were $99 at my Target today (5 on the shelf), but no price on the box or the shelf, so I had to haul a box over to the scanner to check

Last edited:

mommydev

So I got one for $99 :) The first one I tried was still $139, but the rest I called all said $99. I'm in the DC area, so have quite a few near me. Thanks for the tip!

One question, do the attachments (belly bar, etc) for the city mini fit this?

Mercuria

I was resisting pretty well until you posted that they're still available around here... and now I'm going to "casually check" next time I'm at a Target ;)

Out of curiosity, which one had it for $139?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
So I got one for $99 :) The first one I tried was still $139, but the rest I called all said $99. I'm in the DC area, so have quite a few near me. Thanks for the tip!

One question, do the attachments (belly bar, etc) for the city mini fit this?

WHERE?!?!

I was at Chantilly on Tuesday, and they were $139.
I was at Fair Lakes on Wednesday, and they were $139.
I was at Reston on Thursday, and they were $139.

I haven't hit Burke, Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, or Merrifield yet.

ETA: I just saw... Chantilly.

mom2kandm

WHERE?!?!

I was at Chantilly on Tuesday, and they were $139.
I was at Fair Lakes on Wednesday, and they were $139.
I was at Reston on Thursday, and they were $139.

I haven't hit Burke, Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, or Merrifield yet.

ETA: I just saw... Chantilly.

I'm not 100% as I have hit up too many Targets chasing xmas deals, but pretty sure it was $99 in Leesburg. Had quite a few. Call before going to be safe.

mommydev

Chantilly had 1 more when I left.
Falls church said the computer showed 15. Sterling west said they had 8. This was yesterday. I kept hoping someone would tell me less than 99, but it looks like I probably hit it just after the markdown. I figured I'd see if anyone went lower, but I'm doubting it.

Mercuria

I was just at the Burke (Fairfax) one, and they had 3. Trying really hard not to let myself buy one, I failed to check the price :(

Holly

So if they have been at 50% off at my stores since last Monday, will they sit at 50% off for another week before dropping or should it be tomorrow?

Kegracin

They have a big stack of them at my Target, they are $139 though.

I went to the target on the other side of town and they where 99 had a big stack. No truefits which is what I was looking for. ETA The Janesville store also had a bunch as well at $99.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC