Sold! NIB Ergo Sport

Nisha

I have a Red Ergo Sport that is New still in the box. Asking $80ppd (US).

**SOLD!**

Last edited:
ADS

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Not to sound snarky, because I just found out mine is a fake, but if its real I'm might be interested. I've got to get my $ back from NBD first.

Do you have an insert? And can you send me.pictures?

cryswilkins

Just an FYI, the sport fits compleat my different than the original. So if the original fits well the sport may not.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Just an FYI, the sport fits compleat my different than the original. So if the original fits well the sport may not.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

Can you elaborate? Its hard to tell how the original would fit when you are 34wks pg. lol

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
OMG how do you know it's fake?! That's terrible.

Yeah.... I'm still pretty aggravated. I was disappointed when I opened the box, I expected better. Then I stumbled across a blog about details of the fakes. Its clearly not real. I'm about to call Ergo and NBD now.

Nisha

Not to sound snarky, because I just found out mine is a fake, but if its real I'm might be interested. I've got to get my $ back from NBD first.

Do you have an insert? And can you send me.pictures?

I completely understand! Will get pictures this afternoon! I do not have an infant insert for it :(

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Thank you! I don't know much about the sport, can you use it for back and side carries too? Does our have a hood? I really like that its supposed to be cooler, its really hot and humid here in the summer.

I like the look of it. DH and I are going shopping tonight. I may see if BRU has one I can play with.

Oh, the sport also has a bigger waist strap to doesnt it? Just wondering if I'll need the extender.

Nisha

Yes you can use it for all the same carries and it does have a hood.
From what I understand it has a bigger waist strap and slightly wider shoulder straps - someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Sounds good. I was thinking the same thing about the straps and waist.

I am pretty sure I want it. I've never seen a sport in person so I want to try to find one tonight, just to check it out. And talk to DH, because I'll have to add some $ to what NBD is refunding me. I won't be able to do anything until I get that back in a few days, is that ok?

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
I'll let you know when I get the funds back from NBD. They said it may be a few days, and with Christmas I am worried it might be a bit.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Just wanted to keep you posted. I still haven't received my refund. But after Christmas it won't be a problem anyway. Just wanted to keep you posted.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC