Free FFS Target Nursing Tanks

T4K

PENDING

I have 4 Target nursing tanks. Black, white, gray, and dark purple with lace trim. All size medium. I worked them heavily for a year and the white isn't white anymore but still perfectly functional. I'll wash before sending and will even bleach the white one to see if it helps.

FFS

Last edited:
ADS

doriansmummy

I would love them if the prior poster does not take them. They are tight right? Hoping they could possibly fit a small? My zip is 97013.

T4K

cryswilkins said:
How much to ship to 48197?

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

doriansmummy said:
I would love them if the prior poster does not take them. They are tight right? Hoping they could possibly fit a small? My zip is 97013.

They are pending.

I'm usually a small but these are Mediums. The boob area is tight but the waist is loose.

cryswilkins

Hmmm I know they have recently changed the design of them, you don't happen to have the current ones do you? I am a Med in those and they fit, but I am typically a med.

Also I am confused and it may be this early hour, but pending for someone else I assume. I need coffee. ;)

T4K

cryswilkins said:
Hmmm I know they have recently changed the design of them, you don't happen to have the current ones do you? I am a Med in those and they fit, but I am typically a med.

Also I am confused and it may be this early hour, but pending for someone else I assume. I need coffee. ;)

These are a little older. From about 2 years ago.

Meg

I'm sure they're taken by now.. but if everyone who was interested in them decided to pass, I'd love them. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC