NBD October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbitcrunchy

Man I would have loved it. I doubt it's still around though since it's been an hour. Of course when I step away to clean, been on here all day! lol...sigh.

ADS

kaharris83

I have the Bee stroller and 2 RXTs in my cart. Talked myself out of all 3. They've been there a while though so will probably drop out soon.

Cryssy Jane

Anyone need RXT? Can't believe Isnagged one...thought maybe would get one for new baby, but I think Icould probably earn a free Boulevard with the upcs for less.

price and cover? please pm me so the thread doesn't have any possibility of getting locked for swap content.

lilbitcrunchy

I got the RXT :eek: I just kept refreshing, I cannot believe it, awesome. We can test it out as a booster for my oldest now and when number 3 comes we can do three across in the car. And it's gray like DH demands for the car LOL.

kaharris83

that's right. forgot about that. wish the pries were more consistent.

Me too. I did end up getting it though. I got an Indie Twin a few months back and I haven't seen another one so I know sometimes you have to jump even though you've seen a better price at other times. My DH is going to kill me when he finds out I've bought yet another stroller. :) I called to ask about the price difference and she just kind of hemmed and hawed.

embassykh

Haha! She must have got it, good for her! It was there, but I clicked and it was gone. I'm usually pretty good at this kind of thing. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC