I need links!

Holly

I know sooner or later I will be questioned by family or friends about why I have Hannah rearfacing when she is 2.
I need any links I can get about ERF, and also about using the harness as long as possible. I'm going to bookmark the links so I have them whenever I need them.

I know it's going to be brought up that:

"Her feet will be uncomfortable and smashed up"

"She can't see out the window"

"She can't like it like that"

"She's over a year and 20 lbs, it's ok to turn her"

What would you answer to that?
I want to tell them in such a way so it doesnt sound like I am critizing them, but that I get the point across that it is safer, and it's not just some weird quirk of mine.

Do you think I could simply say "We have her rearfacing because it's much safer, even after 1 year. I can send you some links if you are interested" and leave it at that?

ADS

waterbaby

I've learned the less you say, the less they have to argue, lol.

I like your last line... just hey, this is what we're doing, if you want more info, let me know.

crunchierthanthou

I'd be happy to check you seats in addition to all of that info from CRS's post. Then you can always pawn if off on me, "but the tech said she still needs to be rf..." :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC