In Search Of (Canada) Covers! SK Radian XT, Marathon, Nautilus, Myride (old)

V

VanIsleMommy

Just putting it out there if anyone has any interesting covers... I have a mesh radian cover, the grey/black myride cover (and a spiral cover, FS if anyone wants it...), and the grey nautilus cover. My new marathon cover is the pink and grey circles (meh). Car is grey interior, I sort of have a grey/black theme going but will consider others.

shipping to canada (v9g 1n3).

ADS

tam_shops

Got Ventura and Shadow for my Radian XT 2009.

A Resse like grey GN one for my 2011.

Just organizing myself to take pictures, been busy given the car accident and return to work! LOL

tam

tiggercat

Are you looking to sell/buy/trade?
I have some old gen marathon covers to get rid of cheap. Microdot tan, granite, platinum (this one is faded), cowmoo (some wear, actually might be on the seat in my IT's basement, lol). And maybe trade an xt or RXT cover? I have grey something and Ventura and another grey something for the xt, and plum and shadow for the RXT. I should look through my box o' crap and see what else is there. Multiple infant inserts for the radians...

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

V

VanIsleMommy

Got Ventura and Shadow for my Radian XT 2009.

A Resse like grey GN one for my 2011.

Just organizing myself to take pictures, been busy given the car accident and return to work! LOL

tam

how much for the shadow? mine is a skjp 2011 dom xt

I have the reese cover and infant inserts... actually that reminds me I need to check my nauti, I think the harness mode expires in december. darnit!

V

VanIsleMommy

Are you looking to sell/buy/trade?
I have some old gen marathon covers to get rid of cheap. Microdot tan, granite, platinum (this one is faded), cowmoo (some wear, actually might be on the seat in my IT's basement, lol). And maybe trade an xt or RXT cover? I have grey something and Ventura and another grey something for the xt, and plum and shadow for the RXT. I should look through my box o' crap and see what else is there. Multiple infant inserts for the radians...

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

I don't have much to trade, although I should go through my box o' crap too LOL :p I have a spiral myride cover off the top of my head.

what do you want for the radians? I have the skjp 2011 radianxt.. is there a difference?

V

VanIsleMommy

Re: (Canada) Covers! SK Radian XT, Marathon65, Nautilus, Myride (old)

bump - still looking! PM me what you have and how much :)

also looking for harness pad (the replacement one) and a long crotch buckle for the radian.

liz2d2

I have 2 Olivia MA covers. Probably not in your color scheme but in case anyone else is looking, I'm asking $20ppd for them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC