For Sale or Trade Small Fuzzibunz cloth diapers, checking interest

skipspin

I have at least a dozen small FB pockets, he old pointy tab style. (IME, work from 8/9 lbs to 16/18 lbs. DS is not large and they still just fit him at almost 9 months.

I was thinking $6 ea for the ones that are in VGUC and $3 ea for the ones that are usable but have some wear, fading, or stretched elastic. Free shipping if you buy them all.

All gn/boy colors. Open to trades if it's something I need. I don't really need more CDs unless there is something particularly cute that I can't resist.

If there is interest I can post pictures.

ADS

skipspin

ForumRunner_20120831_222405.png

The ones on the left are in GUC. Good elastic, no stains, but not perfect or "like new."
The two on the right are more faded, really stretched elastic.
The blue/black one is a small snapeeze. GUC.
I can inclue the 8 microfiber inserts for free.

I'll sell it all together for $30 shipped whatever is cheap in the US.

I thought I had more, so I'll keep looking and update if I find more, but this offer stands either way. Maybe they are in the diaper bag... hmmmm.

skipspin

Okay, I found the other five. In a safe place where I would remember them, of coarse.

So, 3 red, 1 yellow, and one "zoo print" that are in the same condition as the GUC ones on the left in the photo.

$45 shipped all, or the original set for $30.

Or, make me an offer.

They are probably going to the Just Between Friends sale Wednesday if I don't sell them here.

rachelandtyke

Don't need to buy any more dipes, but the bugs print is one of my favorites! Just had to comment. My second favorite is the zoo print. Didn't care so much for the trains.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC