Can't decide....I'm driving DH nuts!!

U

Unregistered

AGGHHH!! It is all so confusing! My 32 pound DD is 39 inches tall and is about to outgrow her RA. I can't decide if I should get the Marathon or go with a combination seat like the Evenflo Chase or the Graco Cargo. ANY advice would be appreciated!! Thanks

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Have you "played" with all of them? Which one do you like best? Does your DD have a preference? How's your budget?
As long as they all fit your child, your car, and your budget, you could toss a three-sided coin and pick any one of them!
I don't think you'll love anything as much as your RA...at least your DD is light and you have decent options :)

bake1856

I love my Husky. I have an evenflo chase and am less than thrilled. It's not used much and the straps are starting to twist. I'm watching Husky's and will buy a second one when the price is right or she outgrows the chase harness.

AgwasStars2

I just wanted to say that I can completely understand the problem with making a decision, I drive my DH crazy as well. It took me for-EVER to finally decide which convertible carseat to buy. We actually went to Babies R Us and stood there trying different carseats for...umm...about two hours...and this was the second time we had been there. Haha. We finally decided on the Evenflo Triumph (my son is only 15 lbs, 26 in), and only because when we tried him in the Britax, the straps didn't sit well on him, and the straps on the Evenflo did.
So I would have to agree, even though I'm not at the stage yet, that it matters most what seat your DD fits well in. Because I was all set and ready to buy the Britax, but I didn't feel it would protect him well if it didn't fit him well...Good Luck with your decision!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC