Question Kids not fitting in Titan65?

NannyMom

Does anyone have pictures of their older/bigger children that otherwise fit in the Titan65 but don't have enough harness? The engineers say the 10yr dummy fits. So, I need IRL pics.

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I'll go back if you want. My 30 pound, 36 inch - TINY 4 year old barely had 2 inches of strap left. I can say with absolutely certainty my 7 yo wouldn't have fit, by a huge amount.

cowgirlsmommy

Yeah. My 6yr old could barely squeeze into the harness but had plenty of height left.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120816_202101.png
    ForumRunner_20120816_202101.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 45
  • ForumRunner_20120816_202123.png
    ForumRunner_20120816_202123.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 41
  • ForumRunner_20120816_202148.png
    ForumRunner_20120816_202148.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 36

NannyMom

Cowgirls mommy, do I have permission to share? What is her height and weight?

Bobandjess, yes please. Both kids.

PikkuMyy

Feel free to use my pics from the post Brianna linked! :) My son is 5 years and 8 months old. He is ~46 inches and ~45 lbs. I haven't measured his torso in a while. He's almost even with the 3rd from top slots on the FR85. He has 2 clicks left.

I had to squeeze my son into the SureRide. I tightened about an inch of slack out of the harness. He complained the moment I tightened the harness on him. It was digging into his neck. The picture shows his true reaction. However, I had the harness at the highest setting; not where it needed to be for him. That being said, I cannot see a bigger child fitting at all!

cowgirlsmommy

NannyMom said:
Cowgirls mommy, do I have permission to share? What is her height and weight?

Bobandjess, yes please. Both kids.

Yes, you can share. She weighs about 52 lbs and is about 50 in tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC