Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Booster fit picture?

Someone here has a great picture of a child in a booster seat with information about what to look for in how the child fits in the booster seat.

Can someone please help me find the picture or a link to where it is posted?

I would also like to ask the owner of the picture for permission to post it on my facebook page.

Thanks for your help!

Melanie

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Booster fit picture?

This one?

And you can post it anywhere- the image is from the IIHS site and someone on another board just added the text.
    Emma
    CPST-I & Colorado Mama to 5 year old Sam & 1 year old Grace, riding in a Frontier and a Coccoro.