Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Harness height?

CPS Technician

Harness height?

If a child uses the second harness slot from the bottom on the Maestro with about an inch to go until his shoulders are even with it, then how many clicks up would they be in the Frontier?

I can't find any measurements for the Maestro to compare. I didn't get a chance to measure his torso and won't until I need to pick him up again, so I pretty much have to guess based on his fit in the Maestro.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

That's about a 15" torso and Frontier maxes out around 20", does that help?
    Down to just a spare Radian, folded in the hall closet for my Godbaby.

Check out this thread for a Pilot overview!

CPS Technician

Re: Harness height?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_R View Post
    That's about a 15" torso and Frontier maxes out around 20", does that help?
    Yeah, that helps! Thanks!