stroller suggestions

MAggie Boston

I'm looking for a suggestion for a new double stroller. Here's what I want:

--under $200
--folds small
--good shade
--tires for neighborhood/mall walks. We don't need off road tires

This will be replacing my BJCMD. I have really liked this stroller, but I want something that will take up less space in the trunk, and is lighter weight.

Our boys are 2.5 and almost 1 and are pretty tall for their age.

ADS

wnkw

I hate our combi single and double. Both fold huge. With heavier kids they can be a pain to push bc of the structure/fold. If you want small fold id try to find a maclaren if you're not using it off road.

whiteyacht

When I needed something smaller and lighter than our Duo Glider, I ended up with the BRU store brand side-by-side. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It is lightweight, sturdy, and perfect for using in stores. Never had a doorway it wouldn't go through, although the cupholder sticks out so it has popped off with a few tight squeezes. My kids love it, too.

Spam

I really like my contours options lt. The fold isn't really small but not overly large either, and both seats can stay on or off. Maybe a mac double off craigslist? I had problems with my twin traveller, but most really like the newer ones. Graco Ipo twin, I loved my single ipo.

Rosey

BJCMicroD lol! I dont know that you will find a better stroller than the BJCMD.

I have a b-ready and it takes up more space than my BJCMD.

equilibrium

Are you set on buying something new? We just bought a used Maclaren Twin Techno and I LOVE it. I couldn't handle the double BOB taking up all the back space of our van. This is like an umbrella but a bit bigger. It's a bit heavy but compact. I can fit it and my single BOB stroller together in the back of my van.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC