NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckmama

I wonder why the cranberry ergo is $74, the sport ergo and the black tan ones were $64. Must be fancier. It's been awhile since I've seen a good carrier on there not an infantino, bjorn or ktan. The ergo is one thing I ordered off of them that was not the color or the style they showed. I was still happy as it was a model/color I liked more and the box showed what I got nbd just had it listed totally wrong.

ADS

Lilybug1

I have an Ergo organic. It's nice, but I can't compare to the regular fabric. I bought it off babysteals for less than the NBD price, so I don't think this is a great price really.

eva_luvs_dave

Cryssy Jane said:
Wow lame day. No new car seats :(

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I'm kind of glad....my DSL went out due to middle of the night storms. I knew my phone wouldn't be quick enough to snag anything so yay lol! Repair man comes tomorrow so I hope he comes earlyyy!!

Kel

think I'll let it go since its not clear. I wear baby most the time anyway. Shes almost 4mos and would be mad if left in her car seat, lol.

Kelley

poohbear

I wonder why the cranberry ergo is $74, the sport ergo and the black tan ones were $64. Must be fancier. It's been awhile since I've seen a good carrier on there not an infantino, bjorn or ktan. The ergo is one thing I ordered off of them that was not the color or the style they showed. I was still happy as it was a model/color I liked more and the box showed what I got nbd just had it listed totally wrong.

They base it on what they pay at auction - not necessarily on what the item is. ONe of my friends got an MA70 for $120 and a few weeks later another got one for $130 - same exact seat - just NBD paid different prices for it at auction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC