NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

caritas

How good of quality do the UPCs need to be?

I have a Frontier box that I purchased before the promotion came out, and it's kind of beat up from shipping, but only faded/scraped, not cut or anything.

And how new do they need to be? I probably have one from a Boulevard box from like a few months or so ago.

I'm bumping my previous question a few days ago hoping one of you can help.

I'm happy to send either of these UPC's to someone, as I have no interest in the promo, but would like to know these answers first!

ADS

Kel

Thanks Stephanie, I'm guessing maybe 2-3 days since I'm on the Iowa boarder.
That's still very fast.

Kelley

ShellyJ

How good of quality do the UPCs need to be?

I have a Frontier box that I purchased before the promotion came out, and it's kind of beat up from shipping, but only faded/scraped, not cut or anything.

And how new do they need to be? I probably have one from a Boulevard box from like a few months or so ago.

It says on the website that it started April 2, 2012 but will honor upc's from items purchased starting March 1, 2012.

If my Boulevard arrives with the upc intact, I would also be willing to give mine to someone who needed it for the promotion.

Owlish

DSC_0563.jpg

The Coccoro I ordered on Monday came about 30 minutes ago. It was Licorice as described. From the box it seems to be an Amazon return and was in the bag with tags attached. It smells new too. I'm really pleased :D Even though it won't have as much longevity RF as other seats (there really isn't much leg room :O) I'd always wanted to see one from the time I learned about them. It's not the most recent DOM, 11-11, but I'm satisfied since I only paid $100 plus tax and shipping for it, making a total of $116.

I think my 23 month old nephew's shoulders are a little underneath the second to top slots so it won't last too long for him unless he stops growing. He's almost the size of his 3 year old brother! He loves the seat and didn't want to get out when I wanted to move the shoulder straps. Then when I'd ask him if he wanted to get out and go see what grandma/his brothers were doing he told me "No." when my hands moved to unbuckle him xD He hung out in it for about 15 minutes and was grinning the whole time until he realized ok, I'm missing out on fun things sitting here strapped in.

jordansmom

Oooohhh! It looks so nice! Have fun with it! :D

DSC_0563.jpg

The Coccoro I ordered on Monday came about 30 minutes ago. It was Licorice as described. From the box it seems to be an Amazon return and was in the bag with tags attached. It smells new too. I'm really pleased :D Even though it won't have as much longevity RF as other seats (there really isn't much leg room :O) I'd always wanted to see one from the time I learned about them. It's not the most recent DOM, 11-11, but I'm satisfied since I only paid $100 plus tax and shipping for it, making a total of $116.

I think my 23 month old nephew's shoulders are a little underneath the second to top slots so it won't last too long for him unless he stops growing. He's almost the size of his 3 year old brother! He loves the seat and didn't want to get out when I wanted to move the shoulder straps. Then when I'd ask him if he wanted to get out and go see what grandma/his brothers were doing he told me "No." when my hands moved to unbuckle him xD He hung out in it for about 15 minutes and was grinning the whole time until he realized ok, I'm missing out on fun things sitting here strapped in.

Mom2JonahB

DSC_0563.jpg

What is the Coccoro's appeal? I'd never heard of it until this week.

Kel

The appeal? Other than being little, round and cute? Their named after yummy foods, lol!! Mine's Key Lime and I love just looking at it, lol.

Kelley

Mom2JonahB

The appeal? Other than being little, round and cute? Their named after yummy foods, lol!! Mine's Key Lime and I love just looking at it, lol.

Kelley

LOL!!! Just checking if it was anything other than looks. Like I hate how Radians look but I love that they'll fit three across.

mommabritt

Mom2JonahB said:
LOL!!! Just checking if it was anything other than looks. Like I hate how Radians look but I love that they'll fit three across.

Really? I love my radians! :)

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

Owlish

Plus it's super easy to travel with - I'm pretty sure it's lighter than my keyfit. And it fits well into small backseats. And it's so darn cute ;) Not the easiest to install RF though :(

It really is cute xD I can only imagine how cute it must be in a bright color. It felt lighter in the box than out of it but it's still tons lighter than may MA 70 and RXT and so much easier for me to maneuver since it's compact as well. It's not as unwieldy for me as the RXT since it doesn't have the tall, straight back.

I tried it FF and RF and I'm definitely going to need to work on my RF installation some more. Wish the seatbelts in my car were long enough for Euro routing.

mommabritt

Owlish said:
It really is cute xD I can only imagine how cute it must be in a bright color. It felt lighter in the box than out of it but it's still tons lighter than may MA 70 and RXT and so much easier for me to maneuver since it's compact as well. It's not as unwieldy for me as the RXT since it doesn't have the tall, straight back.

I tried it FF and RF and I'm definitely going to need to work on my RF installation some more. Wish the seatbelts in my car were long enough for Euro routing.

Yeah that's the tough part of no rf 'feet'. Finding that perfect spot that keeps it tight without messing up the angle. I never did use my infant seats without a base because of that.

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC