NBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommabritt

ckelly626 said:
Yup, most days anywhere between now and 2pmish EST. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. It'd a major time suck but I love the thrill of the hunt. I actually have ehat I want but cant help looking! Good luck today!

Time suck for sure. So far this morning is nothing. Well I wouldn't turn away a Frontier stalker to help me because I NEED one!! ;)

ADS

Owlish

Time suck for sure. So far this morning is nothing. Well I wouldn't turn away a Frontier stalker to help me because I NEED one!! ;)

I'm going to have to go take a nap but I'll try to keep an eye out for you later. I would say if anyone gets a pria, radian, CCO, etc. in their cart that they don't want, PM me but I'm going to be dead to the world for a few hours.

Marvin711

Yes so they are at least cleaning up the categories and getting ready to add maybe! :)
I am looking for a Mac single or double and a single bob so if they happen to pop up please snag them! I will watch for all your requests too! I have to go shower and get ready right now and I keep refreshing, just one more time....

Owlish

Yeah, it really is. This was not the day for me to have been stalking for so long. Hasn't been very fruitful so far. Does anyone want a Nautilus in Miley? I have one in my cart.

Owlish

Another Nautilus and a Frontier 85 have popped up. The two Nautilus are in my cart for now.

eta: Big storm is coming in so I don't know how much longer I'll have power for.

Owlish

momofzacnalex said:
Do you still have the nauti?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't have the Lagrange right now but I do have the Miley. Do you want it? It's 91.99.

eta: I now have both in my cart. The storm has passed so I'll try to keep them as long as possible in case anyone wants one.
Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

mommabritt

Owlish said:
Sorry for the late reply. I don't have the Lagrange right now but I do have the Miley. Do you want it? It's 91.99.

eta: I now have both in my cart. The storm has passed so I'll try to keep them as long as possible in case anyone wants one.
Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

How much for the fn???

Owlish

SHOOOT!! How did I miss that??

Oh ya. Dh came home and I had to do something other than stare at the computer.

lol. The fn is long gone but it was 129.99. I'll PM you if I'm able to get one in my cart tomorrow.

In case anyone was wondering, the Miley Nautilus isn't in the car seat category for some reason.

mommabritt

Owlish said:
lol. The fn is long gone but it was 129.99. I'll PM you if I'm able to get one in my cart tomorrow.

In case anyone was wondering, the Miley Nautilus isn't in the car seat category for some reason.

Awesome! I'm open to anything not girly or brown. :) I'm still watching too.

mommabritt

I having had anything new show up in 24 hours... I keep refreshing and it's the same stuff. Maybe they're holding onto items and not listing until some of it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC