For Sale Rainbow Easycare Wrap Conversion Ring Sling

kidzndogz

This is a Paxbaby custom wrap conversion ring sling from sleeping baby productions. It's an Easy Care wrap converted into a ring sling. I absolutely loved it, although you couldn't tell from looking at it. Other than being wrinkly because I can't fold to save my life, it looks brand new. Unfortunately Liam is now officially too big for me to wrap with it, and I don't like using it as a basic sling because he is so heavy. I usually did RUB carries with it, and now he's just too big and the sling isn't long enough. It's 75".

Right now they are only available for pre-order and are $75+ shipping new.

Here are a few pictures. It's freshly washed but I don't own an iron so I can't smooth it out. :eek: The last picture is a horrible carry (he was pitching a fit) and it doesn't sit that low on the kid's back...I had it folded down. I just included it so you can see the color better.

Was thinking $60 shipped?

IMG_7587.jpg

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7593.jpg

DSCF5220.jpg

ADS

kidzndogz

Sorry. :( It was gone within less than an hour.

I just posted my Iris Bali Breeze wrap for sale too so it should pop up soon. It's rainbow also...just not as bold as the Easycare...

kidzndogz

I don't know why it's not published yet, I posted it yesterday afternoon. I don't have a pic on my phone nd I'm at work. It's listed on spot's corner on hyena cart too, I'll see if I can text you a link on my lunch. It's a wrap. 6 yards. Sleepingbabyproductions can convert waps to ring slings for $14. That's what the rainbow ring sling was. A wrap conversion.

cryswilkins

OK the more I think about this the more I am interested in the concept. Do you know where I can find more pictures of it in use and more info on different ways to wear it? I think that I may want a wrap for this baby or a RS, but I don't know how much I would use it. Did you find this long enough for a NB?

kidzndogz

Sorry I took so long to respond...work kicked my ass today and I didn't get home till after 9. No lunch either which meant no time to check here.

Anyway, Vanessa called dibs on it this morning...but for those who are interested, paxbaby.com had some wrap conversions for sale on her site. Also, if you seArch paxbaby on YouTube she has all kinds of videos showing different carries. Basically it's just a wrap, but instead of tying a knot you use the rings. I hate knots so it's the only way I will wrap.

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
OK the more I think about this the more I am interested in the concept. Do you know where I can find more pictures of it in use and more info on different ways to wear it? I think that I may want a wrap for this baby or a RS, but I don't know how much I would use it. Did you find this long enough for a NB?

I'm ordering one for baby #4 :) I've coveted a wrap to sling conversion for a while now. I'm ordering one directly from Sleeping Baby Productions, I think I'm going to do a BBSlen in Pineapple. I totally love the Easycare Rainbow, but they're out of stock until June at the earliest. You can also order a Girasol from PaxBaby and then order it modified from SBP, or you can mail in a wrap of your own to be modified.

cryswilkins

I'm ordering one for baby #4 :) I've coveted a wrap to sling conversion for a while now. I'm ordering one directly from Sleeping Baby Productions, I think I'm going to do a BBSlen in Pineapple. I totally love the Easycare Rainbow, but they're out of stock until June at the earliest. You can also order a Girasol from PaxBaby and then order it modified from SBP, or you can mail in a wrap of your own to be modified.

Will you hold my hand and teach my how to use it? :eek: I am a terrible wrapper and the moby just doesn't do it for me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC