NBD car seats

Cath3114

NBD just commented on their latest status they will be uploading a lot of products this afternoon, and car seats within the hour. The comment was made at 3:00CST.

ADS

christineka

a CSOer, don't worry (and no, it wasn't me)

And they said car seatS. So cmon NBD! I'm refreshing over here!

Yeah, but I want to score! I wish nbd had more seats more often like they used to. There are more seats, just not seats we'd be interested in at those prices.

Ducky5306

and i'm currently fighting with NBD! Costumer service sucks other there! They forgot to collect the PP I sent them for an item ($70) and keep sending me requests for money but I was supposed to get en extra 20% off for their last mistake and no one will call me back so i'm not paying them until they return my call! (This all happen in Feb) I think they've just wrote it off by now and forgot about me :eek:

Ducky5306

If you want, you could release it for me :) My son could use it; he's gonna outgrow his RA55 soon!

Its in my ipad cart and my ipad is dead :eek: i just plugged it in though.. I also have the $59 Mac vovo in my cart but I already have a vovo i paid $20 for (used) plus a britax blink so really do I need another one?

Ducky5306

hmm don't think it's been an hour since i put it in my cart? My ipad just turned on so let me check if its there i'll release it so keep refreshing!

crunchierthanthou

For the mac or for the FR85? Both are in my cart :eek: but I don't know if i'll get either..

no, they both showed available a few minutes ago. They come out of your cart after about 20 minutes. If you go to your cart now, it will say "availability no longer guaranteed" or something like that with a box to check availability.

Ducky5306

ok wow must be 30 min now for holding it in your cart!! either that or my internet went out (I wasn't signed in on NBD) oh well didn't need them!

Katy

I'm the one who asked on FB about the carseats...lol I guess I keep missing them! You alll have superfast fingers and internet speed! ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC